Motor Vehicle Accidents

Worcester Car Accident Lawyer

The Representation You Need After an Auto Accident

If you were injured in an accident, you probably have numerous concerns. Will you fully recover from your injuries? How will you pay for the damage to your car? How will you pay your monthly bills if you’re unable to work? How will you afford your medical bills?

After your accident, get medically stabilized. Then find us to help ensure you receive the compensation you need for your treatment and bills.

At Rubin & Morris, P.C., we know this is a frightening time. We also know you need an experienced Worcester car accident attorney who can help you receive the compensation you need. We have been representing motor vehicle accident victims since 1955, and we handle a variety of accident cases, including:

  • Car accidents
  • Motorcycle accidents
  • Truck accidents
  • Pedestrian accidents
  • Bicycle accidents

Fitchburg/Worcester Truck and Motorcycle Crash Injury Attorney

If you were injured in a car accident, you need to get physically and medically stabilized. Follow every detail of the doctor’s treatment plan. The medical treatment you need can influence the settlement package you receive, and if you do not follow the doctor’s orders, the insurance company may argue that you were not as injured as you claimed.

Protect your right to maximum settlement by seeking the medical attention you need. Then, contact our firm to schedule your initial consultation, and we can fight on your behalf. Our lawyers can be reached online or by calling 508-791-5541.

Free On-Site Parking | Hablamos Español | Falamos Portuges